Come and take some time for yourself to unwind, re-energise and focus on your wellbeing at our Yoga & Brunch at The Castle
Breathe in the fresh air and step into our unique experience, a spectacular combination of the history of medieval Britain and a soul nourishing yoga practice, all enjoyed before the gates to the public open. After we have woken up our bodies with a 60 minute vinyasa flow class, you get to sit down and enjoy the magnificent view whilst eating a nourishing grazing breakfast brought to you by Stratford’s finest and sustainable food suppliers, ‘The Farm’.
This ‘wild yoga’ experience is outdoors, enabling you to absorb the wonderful benefits of a fresh, open air practice, the first ever at Warwick Castle. Join me on the mat for a dynamic, energising and relaxing flow. A chance to reconnect to each other and the great outdoors by combining movement, music and breath.
This class is suitable for a mixed level ability. Please remember to bring your own yoga mat, water bottle and a jumper.
Yoga & Brunch FAQ’s
- Yoga & Brunch at the Castle is an outdoor event respecting social distancing rules and regulations
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start time so you can get set up
- Please bring your own yoga mat and any props you may need
- Please bring warm clothes and anything you may need for a relaxing Savasana
- Any questions regarding the yoga class email [email protected]